CSKC 2018 Trophy Donation Form
Sponsoring a trophy is a great way to advertise your business or kennel or pay tribute.
New AKC Rules for 2018:
Trophies Offered in Honor Of Living Persons
"Effective immediately, trophies may be offered in honor of living dogs or people. This was done to allow clubs to honor those that have made significant contributions to the sport while they are alive to receive the honor. Additionally, trophies may continue to be offered in memory of dogs or people that are deceased."
Show Dates: 11th & 12th of November, 2018
Donation and Sponsorship Deadline: 15 June, 2018
Donations to the General Trophy Fund can be made at any time through this form, by Mail, or at Club Meetings.
Donations and Sponsorship for specific Trophies by Members and Companies need to be made through this page, by Mail, or at Club Meetings prior to June 15th, 2018 to be correctly listed in the CSKC Show Premium.
Breed Placement Medallions can be Sponsored each day for Best of Breed, Best of Opposite, Winners Dog and Winners Bitch.
All sponsors may use either use the buttons, or write a check.
Make checks payable to the "Colorado Springs Kennel Club"
Mail toCSKC Trophy Chair
6050 Stetson Hills Blvd #293
Colorado Springs, CO. 80923-3562
*All pledges include PayPal processing fees.
NOTE: During your CSKC cart checkout experience, at the bottom of the page, you will see a text block labeled "Enter Class and Comments or Comments to Seller".
- Please enter the EXACT Sponsor's Name
- Please enter what you are sponsoring:
- Breed name
- Group placement
- Rally, Best In Show, Junior, Day 1 or 2
- Please enter each placement you are sponsoring: Best of Breed, Best of Opposite Sex, Winner's Dog, Winner's Bitch for Day 1 or Day 2
- After you have paid and confirmed your trophy donation, please send an email to the Trophy Chairperson listing your donated amount and the above sponsorship information.